Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And we are where we are because our talents brought us here. By specializing in the polymer engineering that makes innovation and application possible, Trelleborg works closely with leading industry brands to accelerate their performance, drive their business forward—and along the way, shape the industry and progress that will benefit humankind in the exciting years ahead. Our people are Shaping Industry from the Inside. Why don´t you join us?
The Head of Sales is responsible for the coordination and development of Application Engineers, Customer Managers and Customer Service.
Drive strategic, process-oriented and administrative topics from Customer Management to the sales organization. Coordinate cross-functional process-oriented and administrative business topics from Customer Management and develop and drive them in cooperation with the organization.
• Control and clarification of defined, cross-departmental or significant customer management topics.
• Develop active selling capabilities of the customer management team, e.g., through up- and cross selling methods.
• Coaching and guiding colleagues in improving process quality, process efficiency and productivity to improve overall TSS performance.
• Responsible for quotation approval according to DoA (commercial Opportunities / Quotes)
• Ensuring that orders are recorded according to the defined KPIs to meet customer OTD
• Achieve Sales and Profit target according to the defined goals
• Improvement of processes and procedures within Customer Management as well as cooperation with all relevant interfaces (Solution Sales, SCM, plants).
• Ensuring consistent processes, high quality data and data maintenance in the systems.
• Act as an internal consultant and change agent working closely with Sales Managers and Director Strategic Initiatives & Services Marketing Europe to implement solutions and improve processes.
• Regular performance review and reporting on implemented applications, processes, training and coaching sessions.
• Create transparency about rules and processes
• Business administration degree or comparable training
• Preferably 5+ years of work experience in sales related field
• Leadership experience
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent people and relationship building skills
• Excellent commercial negotiation skills
• Strong business sales and market knowledge
• Customer driven with a positive, professional, can-do attitude
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in the use of MS Office & ERP, specific or job-related systems
• Predominant assignments within the country of employment
• Occasional travel within the country as well as within Europe
• Teamwork & flexibility
• Solution oriented thinking
• Self-initiative, creative and independent way of working
• Alignment to company Core Values
Hjälp till i rekryteringen och hitta din framtida kollega. Ange din epost nedan för att få instruktioner om hur du blir en influencer.