Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And we are where we are because our talents brought us here. By specializing in the polymer engineering that makes innovation and application possible, Trelleborg works closely with leading industry brands to accelerate their performance, drive their business forward—and along the way, shape the industry and progress that will benefit humankind in the exciting years ahead. Our people are Shaping Industry from the Inside. Why don´t you join us?
Do you want to experience new challenges and innovate the future of engineered polymer solutions? Accelerate your career with Trelleborg and start shaping industry from the inside.
Who are we?
Trelleborg Industrial Solutions (TIS) is a global leader in innovative polymer-based solutions for key industries and critical infrastructure. We are one of three Business Areas within the Trelleborg Group, with a total of about 6 000 employees around the world.
Trelleborg India Pvt. Ltd (Business Unit: Antivibration Solutions) established in the year 2012, headquartered at Bangalore. Company is active presence in the Rail, Off Highway, Marine, Telecom, Electro-technical & General Industry markets. Since its inception Trelleborg India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore has been growing rapidly & is today among the top 3 in all major market segments in India.
About the Job
Quality Manager will be responsible for leading teams and processes that ensure an environment of continuous improvement exists in the organization's systems, processes, operating procedures and work flows in order to achieve internal and external customer satisfaction. Activities include leading the development of quality objectives, implementing and monitoring quality measurement methodologies, oversight of training programs and leading the organization through national or industry quality certification processes.
Roles and responsibilities
• Implement all relevant procedures described in the Quality Management System (QMS) and ensure compliance
• Ensure that all in-house systems and procedures are updated, revised and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies
• Respond to customer complaints putting in containment actions, full analysis, and implementing containment & countermeasures
• Champion sustained culture of a continuous improvement
• Update quality documentation and communicate to carry forward lessons learned from quality concerns in new customer contracts
• Ensure that all necessary systems and procedures are in place to satisfy all customer requirements and audits
• Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
• Train others in all aspects of the quality system and application of procedures
• Undertake internal and process audits of the Quality Management System (QMS)
• Management of the Quality Engineers and Technicians in the sign-off of parts and the resolution of internal/external quality concerns
• Report against agreed quality metrics on a monthly basis
• In conjunction with the Supplier Quality Assurance function, reduce the effect of non-conforming supplier materials on the production area quality
• Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
• Produce written reports and make presentations
• Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
• Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization
• Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
• Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
• Ensure KPIs are met by working to the overall plan, including management of, and reporting
• Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required
• Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
• Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
Education & Experience
10 – 15 years of working experience in manufacturing companies as Quality Manager
Proven Quality Management System experience of developing, documentation and maintaining Quality System in general.
• Experience from customer and external audits
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills
• Structured and analytical
• Quality tools and techniques
Once we receive your CV, we will review the CV and contact you for telephonic interview followed by direct f2f interview
“Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now by clicking the Apply button, or email me for more information”
Hjälp till i rekryteringen och hitta din framtida kollega. Ange din epost nedan för att få instruktioner om hur du blir en influencer.