Summary of Job:
The duties of this position are primarily in the area of Microsoft Applications, Windows Servers, LAN/WAN/WLAN/VLAN. Duties will also include:
• Experience of handling multiple sites and widely distributed infrastructure
• Assist in maintaining the corporate Applications, Servers, LAN, WAN and Security
• Assist 1st and 2nd level support to resolve complex issues.
• Should be able to thoroughly document configuration and policies.
• Strong in auditing and processes regulatory (IT Controls Audits).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties
- Interface with departments, technical vendors, and personnel to solve problems
- Create and maintain accurate documentation
- Implement preventative maintenance routines and schedule accordingly
- Participate in project planning, implementation and documentation
- Receive user requests for assistance via a helpdesk ticketing system, prioritizes, and carries issues to resolution before closing the ticket
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems as pertaining to job functions
- Consistently follow and enforce IT Policy and Procedures
- Performs miscellaneous systems job-related duties as assigned.
- High potential to become part of Global IT competence team supporting regional and international offices.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, business management, information systems or related discipline required or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- 3 years experience in the Microsoft based Technology, WAN/LAN and Systems Support;
- 2 years experience in customer service facing and troubleshooting type role
- Microsoft certifications preferred (MCP, MCSE, IT Certifications preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Experience and good knowledge of Active Directory, Outlook, Dell Kace/Cylance, and Microsoft server administration.
- Knowledge of available computing and/or network hardware and peripheral equipment
- Assist in maintenance and support of all aspect IT Infrastructure and network resources as required.
- Understanding of LAN/WAN routing/witching technology (layer 1/layer 2/layer 3)
- Skill in organizing workload and establishing priorities. Ability to identify and resolve network malfunctions and operational problems.
- Excellent customer service, planning IT and business operations.
- Good communication skills for extensive contact with technology teams, management, and end user.
- Broad understanding of IT Internal Controls Audit, FDA, ITAR regulated guideline and processes.
- Excellent documentation and processes meeting IT controls and regulated businesses.
- Travel - up to 25%
Last Application Date: 2023-04-02
Please right click link to open in new tab