Summary of the Role:
- Supervise and develop IT Americas Run & Maintain Team
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Establish/Develop a strong IT Team as single point of contact to all units (Americas-wide) à strong business partner (pertinent to each area of responsibility)
- Establish a strong application analyst team to support users/key users in functional area (pertinent to each area of responsibility) through an established Service Desk / ticketing system
- Analyse processes to determine root cause of errors, problems
- Participate in feasibility studies (change requests) for system enhancements
- Work closely with technical competence team and IT Office to coordinators technical implementation
- Document existing process flows and monitor and promote best practices across TSS
- Identify opportunities to simplify processes (pertinent to each area of responsibility) with a view on removing complexity from the organization
- Work closely with business (pertinent to each area of responsibility) to understand requirements and translate them into architectural requirements
- Manage the Employees Appraisals exercise (pertinent to each area of responsibility), by gathering strategic goals from IT Direct Management, by setting subsequent goals to team members, by monitoring progress, by setting up middle year and year end meetings.
- Support the recruitment process (pertinent to each area of responsibility), by validating Job Descriptions, by gathering approval from Direct Management for new headcounts, by supporting workflow processing, by validating CVs gathered from HR (Human Resources), by supporting short list creation, by contributing to interviews and by taking part of hiring decision.
- Support Change Management process (pertinent to each area of responsibility), by owning the topics/processes to be implemented in the Department, by gathering team members’ feedback, by supporting any initiative to be implemented in the team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in English language with at least one additional TSS Marketing Company language (g., French, German, Italian, Spanish, etc.)
- Functional knowledge of Oracle J.D. Edwards Enterprise One for at least 5 in Distribution and/or Financial modules
- Understanding of industrial/commercial business processes and implications to reporting
- At least 4 years' experience in business process improvements projects (pertinent to each area of responsibility)
- Proven Business Analyst experience
- Self-motivated with ability to coordinate projects and report status and progress
- Familiarity with the BPMN, ITIL and Six Sigma standards
- Proven Leadership skills (coordinating a team of IT business analysts)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please right click the link to open in a new tab
Last Application Date 2023-04-15
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.