Summary of the Role:
The IT Business Analyst role is responsible for defining systems scope, objectives and functionality based on user input and an understanding of business processes and industry requirements. The experienced level will also typically be expected to devise more optimal systems and processes as a result of broader and deeper experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Must work to attain the highest level of competence with the department.
- Exhibits project management skills. Coordinates and performs all phases of project activities including requirements gathering, project definition, solution outline, testing, documentation, implementation, training, follow-up and on-going maintenance.
- Provides solutions, trains users and works on special projects.
- Proactively leads and directs activities to identify information problems and defines solutions for management approval.
- Communicates with departmental management, business users and peers to define objectives, scope and the content of projects.
- Estimates resources, requirements and feasibility of projects and helps management set priorities.
- Familiar with the complexity of communications and database systems when designing and changing systems which affect these critical components.
- Operates primarily in close partnership with client departments to develop a deep understanding of business processes and to meet their objectives in developing cost, quality and service improvements.
- Continually seeks self-education in information systems technology.
- Perform administrative and other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- BS or BA degree.
- Must have greater than 2 years previous experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One in at least two of the following areas: Procure to Pay, Sales Order Management, Finance, EDI
- Must have implemented JD Edwards Enterprise One localizations for Mexico and/or Brazil
- Day and overnight travel up to 25% may be required to domestic & international locations.
- Must have experience in the Healthcare and Medical industry and have led or participated in Software Validation
- Must be familiar with Healthcare and Medical regulations such as CFR Part 11 and ISO13485
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Speaks fluent English
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Focusing on action and outcomes
- Customer Management
- Effective Business Management
- Problem Solving
- Role is a global role with scope including all TSS Americas sites. The primary focus will be to support the TSS Healthcare and Mecical sites. Day and overnight travel up to 25% may be required to domestic & international locations.
Please right click the link to open in a new tab
Last Application Date 2023-04-15