Summary of the Role:
To support the Director of Aerospace and his management staff with day to day activity to help maximize effectiveness of time and effort. At times this role will support others on the Aerospace team with meetings and general coordination.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The primary function of the position is to provide support by being proactive and a self-starter in ensuring that the Director and Management Staff can be most effective and focused on strategic matters. Key tasks are:
- Provide day-to-day administrative support and manage complex calendars.
- Daily review and prioritization of email and other correspondence
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and schedules
- Arrange and coordinate complex domestic and international travel arrangements
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Collect Presentations from others in preparation for meetings; review and ask for revisions as needed
- Type, edit and proofread documents and correspondence
- Manage sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality
- Team player rib - assist other managers as needed for special projects
- At times may be asked to attend meetings as the spokes person for the Management Team
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Help to support Employee Engagement, The Aerospace 5C’s, The OneTSS Initiative, Sustainability and Internal Marketing
- Filing and Storage of Aerospace contracts, NDA’s and LTA’s
- Distributes weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the team
- Problem solves as needed to get resolution on organizational obstacles (such as IT issues; or other issues blocking organizational progress)
- Helps facilitate, and at times documents notes of meetings; outcomes and follows up on actions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience as an Executive Assistant, Sales Support, Customer Service or other relevant business field
- 4 year College degree or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge of basic business acumen required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people and relationship building skills
- Ability to keep confidentiality and respect this protocol
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in the use of business operational software (Oracle JDE, SAP) is beneficial
- Willingness to learn and open to personal development
- Executive Assistant is a local based position
- Limited travel requirements will be 5%-10% of the time per year.
- Travel may be required internationally, candidate must be able to travel outside of the US without restrictions.
Last Application Date: 2022-09-04
Please right click the link to open in a new tab