Summary of role:
The Production Planning Supervisor will be responsible for leading the production planning group to effectively create and maintain an efficient production schedule that meets customer requirements while maximizing capacity and effectively utilizing inventory.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and mentor the Planning Group to ensure a high level of proficiency and development
- Ensure a consistent handoff of planning information to the production/distribution floor
- Identify and manage bottlenecks and capacity issues
- Notify customers on any delays and outages.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements.
- Lead the development of planning tools to increase the level of automation and reduce the manual nature of the planning function
- Liaise with Procurement to achieve on time delivery at optimum cost with optimum inventory levels
- Other assignments as directed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in business administration, supply chain, information systems or related discipline required or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Minimum 2 to 5 years supply chain or manufacturing experience
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience with workload and capacity planning
- Minimum 1 year Experience leading direct reports preferred
- Execution of large projects with data analysis strongly preferred
- Minimum 2 years of conducting complex data analysis using excel and other Microsoft office products
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to change direction and handle multiple responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis
- Ability to positively motivate individuals and teams to meet or exceed expectations
- Knowledge of Oracle ERP and Hubble preferred
Last Application Date: 2022-08-17
Please right-click the link to open in a new tab