Take advantage of this rare opportunity to partner with one of the leading contract manufacturers in the world! Leverage your project experience in a role where you will be part of process of life-saving medical devices and enjoy the support and stability of an organization that has been in business for over 100 years.
Trelleborg Healthcare and Medical is seeking an Project Manager-Strategic Initiatives to join the team. This Project Manager role will work with our teams to successfully manage high-impact projects for our Healthcare & Medical business unit. Projects delivered will include executing multi-component fulfillment of medical devices and assemblies as well as supporting our manufacturing locations by managing plant expansions (brownfield) and supporting the establishment of new manufacturing plants globally (greenfield). This role will work closely with senior leadership in managing high-impact projects to successful completion.
As a valued team member with Trelleborg, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation:
- Generous benefits package: Includes health, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life, 401k, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more!
- Greater opportunity for impact: You will impact the production of life-saving devices.
- Growth and advancement: Join a global company that loves to promote from within and allows for advancement.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience in project management or related role, within a manufacturing environment.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an engineering, or other relevant technical discipline is required.
- Ability to travel internationally
- Experience in the medical device industry
- PMP certification
- Act as a key advisor to Project Sponsor and senior leadership in the creation of Business Cases to achieve our H&M business strategy.
- Develops Project Charter in collaboration with project team
- Provide guidance and support in the selection of contractors and service providers for plant expansions.
- Manage vendors and contractors to ensure projects remain on-schedule.
- Provide subject matter expertise for brownfield and greenfield projects.
- Manage internal teams to ensure delivery of Integrated Solutions sales opportunities.
- Identifies gaps in process capabilities and supports delivering new capabilities to deliver projects in alignment with FDA regulations and medical device quality requirements
- Develop and lead suitable project plans to track progress and report on schedule adherence
- Use appropriate TSS Project Management Model (PMM) processes and procedures to track and manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance in line with organizational KPIs
- Prepare and submit status reports on a monthly basis, as well as supporting Project Sponsor in preparing communication packages for stakeholder updates
- Perform risk assessments to minimize project risks utilizing the PMM tool kit
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation as dictated by the PMM process work flow
- Coordinate, collaborate and manage documentation by utilizing digital online collaboration tools such as SharePoint, MS Teams and CA Clarity
- Complete lessons learned workshops upon project closure to drive continuous improvement within the business
- Leading People & Teams
- Expertise in managing brownfield and greenfield projects
- Medical device industry expertise
- Management of Change
- Risk Management
- Workshop Facilitation
- Team Dynamics
- Building strong customer relationships
- Embodies “Right First Time” culture
- Cross-functional team management
- Team problem solving
- Driven and dynamic
- Excellent planning
- Target driven