The Customer Success Advocate (CSA) is responsible for providing and achieving exceptional customer experiences and total satisfaction to existing and prospective customers while building positive customer relationships to help enable development of new business opportunities. The CSA is responsible for customer order management along with communication and coordination throughout the supply chain and factories. The CSA is responsible for supporting the Sales Engineers and Application Engineers with customer projects and overall business. The CSA is responsible for assisting in achieving service related goals.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- The primary function of the CSA position is to provide outstanding customer service and total customer satisfaction to existing and prospective customers while operating within established procedures.
- Act as the customer’s primary point of contact for all commercial inquiries
- Direct customer communication via telephone and email
- Develop and maintain strong customer relations while projecting professionalism
- Provide information (pricing for existing demand, inventory availability, order status, etc) and handle customer requests in an accurate and timely manner
- New customer account management including customer set-up, and credit information
- Provides pricing quotations for existing customer demand, entering information into C4C for Sales Engineers follow-up
- Develops relationships and customer mapping for assigned customers as it relates to counterparts at the customers, and updates activities in C4C; including documentation of key information about the customer account
- Customer order management including processing of quotes for price updates, contract review, order entry, order status, inventory stock review, purchasing practices, and on-time delivery
- Monitor customer orders: Minimum order and line values, profitability, and costs
- Process customer complaints and assist with investigation and corrective actions
- Communicate and coordinate customer requirements throughout the supply chain in coordination with the Operations Process Manager. Identified internal barriers to provide customer satisfaction and works collaboratively with counterparts in SCM, Manufacturing, ServicePLUS and others to resolve customer service related issues
- Communicate, coordinate, and support the Sales Engineers and Application Engineers with customer service related projects
- Joint sales visits to customers with Sales Engineers
- Attend additional training as needed
Education and Experience:
- 3-4 year College or University degree
- Knowledge of basic business sales and marketing practices
- Prior customer service experience is a plus
- JDE Experience
- Technical Degree (Engineering or the Sciences)
- Knowledge of rubber/plastic products is beneficial
- Familiarity with ISO quality requirements is beneficial
- Familiarity with technical prints is beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people and relationship building skills
- Customer driven with a positive, professional, can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving skills
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, margin calculations)
- Knowledgeable with regards to basic business sales and marketing
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proficiency in the use of business operational software (Oracle JDE, SAP) is beneficial
- The CSA position is a local position.
- Limited travel requirements will be 5% of the time per year.
- Travel may be required internationally, candidate must be able to travel outside of the US or Canada without restrictions.
Last Application Date 2022-08-14
Please right click the link to open in a new tab