Summary of Role:
Trelleborg Sealing Solutions uses strategic acquisitions to drive long-term growth and value creation for the business. We also use acquisitions to catalyze business transformation through best practice identification and capability creation.
The Acquisition Integration Specialist has the opportunity to meaningfully impact our short- and long-term success by working with members across Business Units to execute the integration strategy and feed lessons experienced into the model for future integrations.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate key acquisition integration activity by:
- Working with the data management team to complete Master Item Lists
- Understand roadblocks to accomplishing tasks and know when to escalate to the Acquisition Integration Manager
- Building social connections within the acquired company by understanding their data and systems, and translating that knowledge into the broader Trelleborg Sealing Solutions systems
- Supporting the Acquisition Project and strategy for success in both the short-term and long-term
- Support the 100 tasks in 100 days Project plan, to ensure tasks are on-track and updating the status tracker as needed, post acquisition close.
- Facilitate and create process maps in order to better understand the acquired company's processes and how they relate to Trelleborg's existing systems
- Identify areas of continuous improvement at the acquired company
- Understanding how Trelleborg Sealing Solutions processes and systems may need to be changed to accommodate the acquired company's ability to do business and retain acquired value
- Coordinating with both Data Management and Research and Development to gather required item creation information including but not limited to material codes, etc.
- Conduct meaningful integration update meetings to members of the Integration team and complete reporting documents as needed
- Has an awareness and understanding of when to escalate potential issues to either the project team, Acquisition Integration Manager, Project Sponsor or Steering Committee
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree required – Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or other relevant discipline preferred
- Minimum 2 years Project management or related customer project experience required
- PMP or related certification a plus
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and understand complex systems
- Knowledge of ERP systems preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project required
- Ability to bridge gaps in culture and perspective with strong emotional/cultural intelligence
- Ability to manage data from multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Clear and concise communicator to provide insight into project status and any potential roadblocks
- Knowledge of Clarity preferred
- Ability to understand and apply Trelleborg Sealing Solutions part number structure/convention preferred
- This role closely interacts with individuals across functional areas of the business from managers to front-line employees in both the legacy TSS organization as well as in any acquired company. Relationships will need to be formed and maintained with key functional areas including: Executive Management, Data Management, Research & Development, Purchasing, Procurement, Applications Engineering, Sales, Manufacturing and Quality
- This role will support the Marketing Americas Industrial and Healthcare & Medical Business Units and will require domestic and international travel (up to 50%) in support of integration activities for acquired companies. To be based in Schaumburg or Ft Wayne. Other TSS US locations will be considered
Last Application Date: 2022-09-04
Please right click the link to open in a new tab