Join a team of highly competent analysts to provide support in the operations of secure and highly available IT infrastructure systems of Trelleborg.
The team provide support to approximately +300 sites in +46 countries. The position will be based in Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Bridgwater
The candidate should have experience in supporting large Microsoft-based environments including Office 365 and cloud services, client and server operating systems and incident management.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Complete projects and tasks independently and with limited direct supervision
- Work with application/project teams and 3rd party partners to Install, maintain and upgrade systems deployed as a part of the IT Infrastructure.
- Respond to incidents escalated to 3rd level support where IT Operations and 2nd level GCTs are not able to manage.
- Act as a mentor and advisor to IT Operations and GCT support teams to facilitate fast incident resolution and project rollouts.
- Assist in creating and developing formal guidelines and work instructions to ensure appropriate systems support by colleagues, GCT and IT Operations.
- Assist in rollout and support of new technologies planned by the Infrastructure Architects.
- Monitor and manage the status and health of all servers, including patch management, operating system updates and overall security.
- Travel, as required, for team meetings and to meet project objectives
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience within infrastructure roles, international experience a benefit
- Experience managing
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 knowledge
- Azure hosting - IAAS and PAAS environments
- PowerShell (preferably) or VBS is an added advantage
- Virtualization (Hyper-V) is an added advantage
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent is an advantage.
- Experience or working knowledge in ITIL processes and standards is an added advantage though not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is essential
- Structured approach to daily routines and troubleshooting processes
- Interest in applying change and process management rules in a disciplined manner.
- Ability to clearly express ideas and concepts both verbally and in written form to a variety of audiences.
- Keen interest in automation and process standardisation
- Ability to work in co-operation with vendors and colleagues across multiple business areas and countries.
KEY INTERFACES AND STAKEHOLDERS
- Customers in the different business areas within Trelleborg
- External providers of technology and services
- Team members within the Technical Services team and Global Data Center
- 1st level IT Operations support & 2nd level GCT team members
- Based in Trelleborg Sealing Solutions Bridgwater, U.K.
- Home / Remote office working available
- Occassional short-term travel within EMEA may be required to visit suppliers or customer locations
- Occasional short-term travel to RoW may be required for project or team events
- A pragmatic approach to tasks to achieve the most appropriate solution.
- Must be a strong believer of documentation.
- Must possess initiative and passion to strive for excellence and exhibit an eye for detail.
- Must have a desire to constantly improve the technical and process landscape
- Strives to improve own skills and knowledge through training opportunities, professional publications and technical communities.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.