Tasks and Responsibilities
- Establishing, controlling, and improving existing injection molding processes.
- Managing new mold and mold change sampling including all documentation. Validating process development efforts and interaction with quality. Provide feedback to engineering for follow-up as necessary.
- Develop automation and auxiliary equipment and processes.
- Perform engineering studies as necessary to respond to internal or external part or process non-conformities and the testing of new materials.
- Communicating closely with management team members regarding all aspects of process control.
- Help and coach Process Technicians on process control and troubleshooting.
- Adhering to quality system requirements and a focus on continuous improvement in relation to our process set-ups and their maintenance.
- Create and maintain work instructions and process documentation.
- Perform other tasks/projects as necessary to aid the company policy.
Education and Experience
- 5 years hands-on experience in Injection Molding, Mold / Machine Set-Up, Process Development & Troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline preferred
- Superior analytic ability and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing statistics including; SPC, design of experiments, and capability studies required.
- AS9100D, ISO 9001 or similar quality system experience preferred.
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management
- Technical Capacity
- Travel - up to 5%
Last Application Date: 2021-04-07
Please right-click the link to open in a new tab