Summary of Role
- Will closely work with the Trelleborg Customer Solution Centers to determine and maintain the optimal inventory levels in order to achieve a healthy on time delivery while satisfying cash flow and working capital targets of Trelleborg Sealing Solutions.
- Will also closely work with other internal departments within the supply chain organization, including Data Management, Procurement and Purchasing.
- Proactively gather data and conduct analysis with the goal of improving the organization's responsiveness to repeating as well as changing customer demands.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Analyzes for inventory control purposes.
- Determining the optimal replenishment for items.
- Handling the forecasting cycle in close coordination with our Customer Solution Centers.
- Detailed planning for customer demands, based on forecasts and history.
- Other duties and project work may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in business administration, supply chain, information systems or related discipline required or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Minimum 2 to 3 years supply chain or planning experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working with ERP systems
- Experience in item planning / inventory control
- Proficient in MS office tools
- Database experience like MS SQL Server or MS Access preferred
- Experience with JD Edwards / Oracle software/systems preferred
- Strong analytical background and capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbally)
- Great attention to detail
- Customer service oriented and experienced
- Knowledge of basic supply chain processes and practices
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle conflicting priorities with detail and accuracy
Last date of application: 2021-04-01
Please right-click the link to open in a new tab.