Headquarters being in Sweden, Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions that seal, damp and protect critical applications in demanding environments. Our innovative engineered solutions accelerate performance for our customers in a sustainable way.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with minimum 6 years of experience for the Bangalore Location. Join a team of highly competent resources and be the change you want to see.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with multiple feature development teams to identify needs for building and deploying their applications into various environments.
- Deploy and configure daily iterative builds of Java EE applications into JBoss Tomcat server environments for multiple feature development teams. Deploy and configure Oracle test databases with test data.
- Deploy, maintain and monitor all the Oracle Commerce ATG components, including Page Servers, Endeca, Experience Manager, BCC, …
- Identify infrastructure needs for deployment environments. Work with the IT Department to procure, configure and maintain physical servers as well as Windows/Unix VM environments required for the deployment and testing of TSS applications.
- Troubleshoot failed builds and deployments in various environments. Determine and fix environment and configuration issues. Analyze logs and communicate potential code issues to development teams.
- Own and execute Git/Stash, Maven and Bamboo-based software configuration and release activities in central Git repositories and Jenkins builds branching, tagging, building, releasing
- Hands on protocols and technologies such as HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SQL, DNS and writing cron job.
- Knowledge of deploying, configuring and maintaining Docker containers
- Understanding of web application architecture and infrastructure requirements (network, DMZ, load balancers, clusters, security)
- System administrator experience on Linux servers and the ability to cut/grep/awk your way through the command line
- Experience with Build/Deploy/Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins and Ansible Experience configuring and maintaining with Apache HTTPD web server in various setups
- Bachelor of Engineers in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent Degree or MCA with minimum 6 years of relevant industry experience.
- Understanding of web application architecture and infrastructure landscape.
- Hands on experience related to Atlassian and DevOps integrated Tools or products.
- Setup and maintain application servers & web servers on Linux environments.
Start shaping industry from the inside!