Trelleborg is a world leader in engineered polymer solutions for almost every industry on the planet. And we are where we are because our talents brought us here. By specializing in the polymer engineering that makes innovation and application possible, Trelleborg works closely with leading industry brands to accelerate their performance, drive their business forward—and along the way, shape the industry and progress that will benefit humankind in the exciting years ahead.
Do you have...
...an ambitious spirit?
...a real passion for winning?
...an interest in building strong relationship with customers? :)
We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager - Rubber Compounds
(EMEA and Central Europe market) - to oversee the relationship’s of the company with its most important clients!
You will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our clients’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Develop a new polymer supplier strategy and logistic concept
• Give an overview of customers and competitors and their way of sourcing in combination with strategically goals and recommendations concerning materials, quality and location footprints
• Analyse of the common materials and technologies
• Specify Rubber Compounds clustering based on polymer application
• Listen of customers of rubber compounds on markets with highest potential, good accessibility in terms of geographical and commercial access
Profile - In respect of the ideal candidate profile:
• Fluent in English, verbally and written (German a/o other language is a plus)
• Master in Business or Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of commercial or engineering experience in the rubber industry
• Potential to take a more senior role
• Excellent customer relationship and change management skills with focus on results
• Strong finance acumen with experience in supporting growth oriented strategic initiatives
• Down to earth personality with humility to be a continuous learner
• Ability to develop, interpret and apply required policies and procedures
• Confident, enthusiastic and proactive with strong attention to detail
• Open to travelling within EMEA. Travel is estimated to 40% of the time
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.