- Be responsible for sales development in US and Canadian markets,
- Cooperate with existing and new network of business partners to drive sales growth,
- Acquire and develop new customers,
- Be responsible for the preparation of sales strategies, tactics, marketing, and sales plans in the US and Canadian markets,
- Provide offers (prices, other conditions) and define the optimum distribution system for further growth. Maintain pricing policy in line with the strategy,
- Research and analyze the competitors’ position in terms of products, prices, distribution and marketing; prepares proposals for further activities,
- Prepare sales reports, follows customers payments and financial conditions in the cooperation with other departments, and prepare corrective plans to improve sales results,
- Process customer inquiries (eg. presentations, quotations, contracts, etc.),
- Investigate open customer topics, monitor monthly order intake and turnover, quarterly planning, and reports,
- Ensure and promote excellent customer service with the network to ensure smooth commercialization of our products and help network to provide excellent end-user experience,
- Support claims management.
You will have a home office.