Summary of Role
Join a team of highly competent analysts to provide support in the implementation and ongoing operation of hosted SAP services for internal customers to the Global Data Center with a particular focus on SAP S/4 HANA.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Administer and maintain a mission critical environment consisting of:
- SAP Netweaver for S/4 HANA
- SAP Solution Manager
- Fiori Front end
- HANA database platform
- Linux (RedHat, Oracle Linux)
- High availability systems spanning redundant data centers
- Work with application/project teams and 3rd party partners to implement new IT infrastructure and services, to meet existing and growing needs of the business
- Monitor SAP-related data center systems in terms of operation, capacity and performance. Completing investigations into inefficiencies and producing root cause analysis and improvement recommendations, utilizing Avantra / Xandria and other tools
- Maintain and enhance backup processes as well as clear disaster recovery procedures
- Plan, test and implement patches and SAP software updates. Optimize patch management and procedures.
- Participate in call rotation / duties
Education and Experiences
- +3 years of work experience in enterprise environments within a data center team.
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience working as a SAP Basis administrator
- Performing SAP system health checks.(Experience with AVANTRA/Xandria will be advantage)
- HANA DB administration
- BW/PI system Administration
- Solution Manager administration and configuration
- Client copies & client export/import
- Experience or working knowledge in ITIL processes and standards is an added advantage though not essential
- Knowledge on SAP Cloud concepts would be considered an advantage
- Experience of some or all technologies currently deployed in the data center (covered in responsibilities)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is essential
- Structured approach to daily routines and troubleshooting processes
- Interest in applying change and process management rules in a disciplined manner.
- Ability to clearly express ideas and concepts both verbally and in written form to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work in co-operation with vendors and colleagues across multiple business areas and countries.
- Ability to understand and interpret business and apply the necessary SAP Basis resources
Last Application Date: 2021-03-13
Please right-click the link to open in a new tab.