Summary of Role
The Business Process Engineer is responsible for supporting in the identification, selection, and execution of projects that improve the overall ease of doing business within TSS and deliver substantial productivity gains for the organization. This role tests and supports (via training and expertise) new IT platforms and processes, including ERP, CRM, BI, and Hubble while working collaboratively with the BPM and OPM NA to achieve excellence in business operations.
Position can be based in any Trelleborg office or manufacturing site in the US.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Seek out and support continuous improvement opportunities for enterprise processes as well as in the Customer Solution Centers and drive their implementation
- Lead process re-design and continuous improvement projects related to improving productivity, operational efficiencies and operational effectiveness
- Develop, implement and manage action plans for continuous improvement projects that generate productivity gains for the business
- Present project information and results to the business
- Improve staff knowledge and capabilities (via documentation and training) of existing processes/systems, particularly the enterprise ERP and CRM systems
- Perform benchmarking operations with other companies to identify leading practices that would enhance overall performance within Marketing Americas
- Serve as the Marketing Americas point person for master data management (market segment, applications, conglomerates, part numbers) in business systems (JDE, CRM, BI)
- Other assignments as directed
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in business administration, organizational development, quality, or related discipline required.
- Minimum of 3 years direct business process engineering or business systems experience required.
- Certification in TQM, Six Sigma, Lean or PMI a plus
- Ability to lead and facilitate a cross-functional team; must be adept at influencing and motivating co-workers and be a strong mediator in conflict management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to apply structured analysis methods to various types of data or develop models to establish trends, determine variability and determine business impact
- Ability to interface effectively at all levels of the organization to develop solutions and ensure stakeholder buy-in
- Ability to plan and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project required
- Ability to learn and use ERP and CRM systems
- BPMN modeling and experience preferred
- Can be at any Trelleborg office or manufacturing site
- Travel - 25%
Last Application date: 2020-12-11
Please right-click the link to open in a new tab.