Summary of Role
The Pricing Specialist works in a fast-paced environment executing pricing strategies, supporting price standardization, sales opportunities, and margin improvement. Primary responsibility of this role lies between special projects and daily price management functions. Work with Pricing Manager to define, launch, and drive strategic and operational pricing initiatives. Daily price management functions include establish and maintain price standards across Products, Countries and Channels. We are building pricing capability within our organization, looking for a capable professional who can support the initiative.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Analyze and identify opportunities to optimize sales, profitability and leakage prevention through pricing strategies
- Perform margin and pricing analysis in order to support business initiatives (TITLE Projects, New product introductions)
- Provide analysis and technical support for pricing maintenance initiative that include setting list prices and discount structures
- Improve the revenue generating effectiveness by translating complex data sets into actionable insights and recommendations to management
- Audits price deviation from standard level to ensure accuracy and investigates root causes and corrective actions
- Support in report development and audit process to track contract pricing and customer commitments
- Use a variety of statistical modeling methods to prepare analysis that show the potential impact of various pricing strategies.
- Work with customer advocacy team for timely and accurate execution of price adjustments
- Maintain standard product price lists within pricing tools and systems
- Support the development and refinement of pricing reports, tools, policies, and procedures
- Support value pricing initiatives such as value development, value pricing workshops
- Support in development of competitive intelligence data gathering and maintenance
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Business Administration, Engineering, or Finance
- Masters in analytics preferred
- Minimum 2 years business experience required.
- Prior pricing experience desired but not required.
- Dealing with ambiguity, Critical thinking and problem-solving ability skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail
- Excellent storytelling, visual reporting and analytical capabilities including (e.g Excel VBa, SQl querying etc.)
- Ability to drive projects and activities to successful conclusion, operating with a high sense of urgency
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Proficient in PowerBI, R or Python or SPSS
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Last Application Date: 2020-12-21
Please right-clink link to open in a new tab